Lodging at "La Casona"
In order to provide visitors with a comfortable experience surrounded by unspoiled nature, Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve offers lodging at "La Casona" (the Big House), a seven-room hostel with capacity for 43 guests. La Casona has everything needed for a comfortable stay, including bunks with bedclothes, closets, restrooms and baths, hot water and an area for food and beverage consumption.
La Casona is the unique and only lodging establishment inside Monteverde Reserve and it was built in harmony with nature, its operation has been designed to minimize the environmental impact through sustainable practices, being awarded with 3 leaves by the Sustainable Tourism Certification.
Immerse yourself in nature enjoying the could forest mystery secrets!
At "La Casona" there are 6 spacious private rooms available, all of them are equipped with private bathroom, hot water and closet. These options are perfect for families, small groups or couples who prefer privacy. Check our room rates, all include 3 delicious meals, entrance to the reserve and taxes.
These options are perfect for families or couples who prefer privacy. Check our rates with room rate, 3 delicious meals and entrance to the reserve included.
• 1 room with 2 twin beds
• 2 rooms with 1 queen bed and 1 twin bed
• 3 rooms with 3 bunk beds. (maximum 6 pax per room)
Private Rooms Rates
Includes: one room night with private bathroom, three delicious meals and entrance to the reserve.
Terms and conditions Rooms
• The room rates are per person and include the Reserve entrance fee, taxes, 3 meals and lodging for one night.
• A previous reservation is required throughout email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax. 26 45 50 34.
• To guarantee your stay a 50% deposit must be done 15 days before the arrival date.
• Cancellations made 30 days before the arrival there will be no charge.
• Cancellations made between 29 to 15 days before the arrival, there will be a charge of 25%.
• Cancellations made 7 days before the arrival there will be no refund.
• For groups over 15 people, guides and drivers will receive complementary lodging and meals.
• Environmental education room is available without cost for groups staying in la Casona. It must be reserve previously and it is subject to availability.
• Rate for groups will be applied only for groups over 12 people.
• There is a classroom available without cost to all groups who need it. Reservation in advance is required.
Reservations and Payments:
Accounts Numbers: Banco Nacional: in colones: 100-01-000-115271-9 or dolars account: 100-02-000-601286-8 under the name of Asociación Centro Científico Tropical.
A copy of the payment must be sent to Fax or mail: 26 45 50 34 – email@example.com in attention to accounting department, make sure to specify details about your payment (reservation date, how many people, group name, services, etc).